LECOMPTON AGENDA August 20, 2012
Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes from August 6, 2012
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Ryan Sparks – Concrete work – questions for City Council
Bob Ming – Free music performance for in City of Lecompton
PRIDE Update – Sandy Jaqout
– A/C updates/bids for former h/s (3)
– Pass resolution # 810 attesting to an increase in Tax revenues for Budget year 2013 for the City of Lecompton.
– Get all council and Mayors signatures on budget sheet
– Approval of Tax Appeal on Former H/S building “The county recommends the request for exemption from ad valorem taxation be granted. The County does not request a hearing.”
– Mike Leming has two complaints about 2 properties in Lecompton. The white 2 story house South of him and the Green ranch house to the South of Mallonee’s. Both properties have weed growth in their ditches over 12” high, and he feels the City should send them a notice to address this issue.
– Mike Brouhard complaint about dog at large – reported as Vicki Well’s dog – letter sent on 8/16/2012
– Present water cost to produce information
– GIS – Burke Wood Alley Way
– Southcrest property – mowing issue