LECOMPTON AGENDA November 05, 2012
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Andrew Liba – complaint about residence at 540 E .7th St.
Troy Clark – 422 Boone St. – drainage tube extension
Lana Keever – Mobile Lodge
Cyndi Treaster – Present info for Grant from Dg. Co. Community Foundation
Water Rates – new information for KRWA
– $1000.00 being held from Mid-America Bank for the house on 422 Boone St. pending any possible Dg. Co. inspection excess fees, and subtracting out $479.88 for cost of installation and hookup of meter/service – refund to be issued to Mid America Bank estimated amount of $520.12
– Prince increase from Envirommental Labs – starting November 2012 – General wastewater sampling and analysis price increase from $135 to $150, State is adding new test requirement (chloride testing) increasing our price to $200. Additionally our water (because of new state guidelines) also has to be testing for lead – that is sub-contracted out and the cost of that is $31.00 – total new price for water testing is $231.00 ($96.00 increase)
– Mayor approved Bldg. Permit # 12-211 – for final inspection on home at 422 Boone – Changed contractors for final inspection.
– Roy Paslay – Building Permit # 12-212 – approval
– Jeff Neavitt @ 301 Elmore– water leak – 55,700 gal – said he was not going to repair the water line – was going to leave it for the next person who moves in. His phone # on file is disconntected
– Community Bldg.
– Mark – letter to 2nd district commissioner