LECOMPTON AGENDA December 17, 2012
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Review Ord # 812 – council needs to approve ordinance
Karla Meyer – Community Library Inter-library donation
Sandy Nichols – Flood Plain Maps
– January 22nd is the last day to file for re-election- members up for re-election are Mark Tunstall, Tim McNish, and Elsie Middleton
– Advanced life insurance – going up on J.V. from $2.00/mo – $3.60/mo
– Invoice for Tony Roe – Permit overage charge (need a motion)
– KMIT – workers comp insurance – 2013 premium $2135.00 – $62.00 increase from last year
– Recommendation from PC for Jamin Nally to continue plans for a restaurant in downtown Lecompton. – Business Licensing?
– Brenda Hastert resigned from Planning Commission – need to find new person – accept by Mayor Mark L. Tunstall
– Karla Meyer – voted as representative from Planning Commission for BZA