LECOMPTON AGENDA April 15, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Oaths of Office for Mayor and Council persons
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Cheryl Harper – Issue regarding horses
Tim Kilburn – Property purchased at end of 3rd st. regarding incomplete road access
PRIDE – Bills/updates
Elsie Middleton – Summer flower funds
– Benefits: Health Insurance (BCBS); KPERS; Life Insurance (Advance)
– E-communities – Mayor needs to appoint a person to attend mtgs, or start attending the mtgs.
– May 10th Dog registration in park – post notice – questions about dogs/breeds etc
– Meter readings on the 20th (if available would you like Cody Nichols to read them?)
– Review Applicants for P/T and F/T position
– Council Appointments
– Appoint someone for the fireboard (Tim McNish previously)