LECOMPTON AGENDA June 3, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Carl Bahnmaier – Curb on Elmore (may or may not be present)
– David Glenn resigned from the planning commission – thoughts for new PC member?
– Free training with KRWA – chlorine safety/maintenance – 6/17/13
– Water Meters – Shaner/LaCava
– Horse Ordinance
– Allen Jack Property Complaint
– Authorize Sandy and Lynley to meet with accountant to discuss the budget
– PRIDE bldg./ fire monitoring
– Sidewalk – west side of Elmore in front of City Park
– Sent a letter to property management solutions regarding mowing at 301 Elmore
– Lecompton Township has changed their meeting date to the 3rd Tuesday each month at 6:30 p.m.
• Tim Kilburn Property put on 2nd mtg in June (6/17/13)
• Mitchell drive way issue put on 2nd mtg in June (6/17/13)