LECOMPTON AGENDA June 17, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Danny Sanford – Water line break – expense break?
Tim Kilburn – street/drive/property
Cyndi Treaster – PRIDE update
– Park benches (4) where would you like them installed (5th one needs refinished)
– Terry Sanford – Water Leak at 315 3rd St. was at the meter – expense/use break?
– Water Meters – Shaner/LaCava
– Allen Jack Property Complaint
– Brick Sidewalk – Park sidewalk – review bid
– Tree Service (?) if incomplete should we try a different company?
– Appoint Dg. Co. ER management Board Rep (previously Wayne Riley)
– Joseph Steffan (His Wife) Complaint about Bud/Christi Mallonee’s loose dogs (especially the blue healer) – She walks her dogs down 5th street and
– Changes to Conceal/Carry?
– Appointment of Planning Commission members (up for reappointment Kathy Paslay and Sandy Nichols
Public Phone Questions:
– Dirt on Denzil Hackathorn’s property – is it available for use? Can the City use some for fill ?
– Pioneer Cemetary – is there a reason new burials are not allowed there?