LECOMPTON AGENDA July 1, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Paul Bahnmaier – share info
– Water & Wastewater training at KU – 7/30 Pre-operators school workshops – $50
– 7/31 – 8/1 operators school – $75
– Water Tower Inspection –cleaning(?)
– Allen Jack Property Complaint –updates?
– Brick Sidewalk – Park sidewalk – review bid
– Discuss ideas for CB cleanup person
– Westar electricity update – mtg. at 10am Friday at H2O plant
– Turned in 2 insurance claims on broken windows in the PRIDE bldg…
– Bldg. permit # 13-214- for cox comm. Electrical supply to box
– Reappoint Wayne Riley as Emergency Management City Rep
– Lecompton City Hall will be closed Thursday July 4th in recognition of Independence day