LECOMPTON AGENDA September 16, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Monthly Financial Report 2nd meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
David Swisher – Building permit questions
Paul Bahnmaier – USPS response letter
Ordinance # 814
– City Office – Roof Shingles and Paint
– CB repairs
– 3rd / Elmore street repair
– Tires/alignment for Chevy – done
– Info from Vic – Acidize vs. Chlorinate wells
– Boiler repairs at PRIDE bldg. city paid, PRIDE reimburse?
– Updated dogs/cats at large sign
– Interest review for CD’s and Money Markets – CD up for renewal also on 9/19/2013
– SPD surge protector module repair done – installed
– Huey Tubbs re-sanded brick sidewalk said to call again mid-November for one more treatment.
– Employee raises
– Discuss Treasurer applicants
– Discarding old computer components after removing hard drives
– Reply letter from Denise Stevens/ re: neighbor complaint dog running at large notice
– PRIDE Bldg./ H.S. furnace/filters (Mary Jane)