LECOMPTON AGENDA OCTOBER 07, 2013
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Jeff 1st meeting – Allen Jack property
– Meters & Lead EPA regulations
– Bid for water Line/Meter work – bid reviews (if they come in)
– Township/City relationship for work/sharing equipment
– Gave an address to Dave Swisher – 644 Southcrest
-CB hardwood floors discussion of repairs for the building
– Glass repair bids for PRIDE bldg.
-Review Treasurer applications
– Complaint from Mike Brouhard about Vickie Wells property – trash, junk accumulation, scrapping out copper from T.V’s and leaving them out for our trash man to pick them up in piles of 6 and greater.
– Colleen G. Banner in City Park
– Status of City’s response to last USPS letter regarding Post Office
– Status of Insurance Rider for Haunted House –
– Announcement: John C. Calhoun Portrait presentation – Constitution Hall – 10/18/2013