LECOMPTON AGENDA May 5, 2014
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Oaths of Office for City Council Members: Mary Jane Hoffer, Jimmy Wilkins and Susie Hackathorn
Appointments/Oaths of Office for City Employees: Lynley Sanford, Rance Roberts, Ron Thacker
Proclamation – May Bicycle month and the week of May 12-16, 2014 as bike to work week.
Dave Swisher/Mark Wilson – Discuss Swisher meter install invoice (?)
– USD 343 old gym water pressure issue
– Advertising for City Garage sales May 30th, 31st, June 1st
– Electric meter inspection permit for TT days
– Authorization to meet with Jim for Budget discussion
– Discuss parking on Elmore
– Allied curtain company/curtains for PRIDE theatre – and policy for DCCF Pride Funds
– Authorization for flowers for City Park and flower pots ($200 last year)