LECOMPTON AGENDA August 18, 2014
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Guttering at PRIDE building
– Sent certified return receipt letters to Dennis Hatcher, Dusty Gruver, and Debra Fuston regarding weed issues.
– Sent Thank you Letter to Tim Rues at Kansas Historical Society.
– Update from KDHE about water tower
– BZA finding about 7th street zoning variance
– Sink in Community Building
– Sales Tax – failed at voting time
– E-communities meeting 8/21/14 – need both representatives present
– Personnel discussion (Executive Session)
– Pride brainstorming update