LECOMPTON AGENDA September 02, 2014
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Proclamation: September national preparedness month – Jillian Rodrigue
– Lana Keever for 4B – Electric meter inspection
52 total trailer homes now
– Appointment ideas to the planning commission (Karla Meyer resigned)
– E- communities meeting – moved to 9/30/2014 need 2 attendees for voting (designate someone to cover for Sandy)
– Follow up on weed nuisances at Dennis Hatcher’s and Stauffer property.
– CD rates from Dg. Co. Bank (for council review)
– USDA – Rural Development Grant (for CB?)