LECOMPTON AGENDA November 7, 2016
7:00PM – Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Kathy Paslay/Lynn Ward: Destination boot-camp update
– Karmel Thacker: Territorial Days/Electrical needs
Jeff Heiman –
– Rescind building permit for Wingert on South-Crest property
– JUS – software update/support contract
– Change date for Santa/Park (double booked CB) 11/27 or 11/30
– Metropolitan Planning Organization – presentation (?)
Old business –
New business –
– Chair/Table rack for Community Building
– Complaint about 409 Whitfield about trash cans being left to close to road during week when it’s not trash pick-up day, and trash being thrown on the ground next to can and not in cans. Then animals pull trash out of cans and string it out along the street.
– Inquiry -hunting on private property (70 acres within City Limits)