LECOMPTON AGENDA May 1, 2017
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Lawrence/Douglas County Health Dept. – Proclamation for Bicycle month
– Jennifer Smith – ditch/drainage issues – erosion control
– Yard nuisances Review: Belinda Janes (2nd letter), Jeff Morris, Dustin Gruver, Dennis Hatcher
– P/C update from special meeting re: 1000 E. Woodson possible zoning change (?)
– Wastewater cert prep class 5/3-5/4 in Ft. Scott.
– Notification board up at Lecompton MHP tomorrow
– Jessica is leaving – part time help?
– Working on object cabinet in CB
– Wastewater exam on May 18th
– Last CD at Central Bank is renewing on 5/6 – Will take out on 5/8 and put in new CD at Peoples Bank
– Best small town celebration is Saturday 4p-6p: Sunflower Rental is dropping off and picking up bounce house.
– Vet clinic is Friday May 12th from 6:30-8 at city park
– May 17th I will call for inspection on Elect poles for TT days.
Old business –
– Water source for Territorial Days water ride
New business –
– Territorial Days Fun Services inflatables payment