LECOMPTON AGENDA May 15, 2017
Open City Council Meeting
April 17th minutes
May 1st minutes
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Appointments: City Clerk, City Superintendent, City Attorney, City Banks, City Newspaper
– Paul Bahnamier – General matters
– Brine tank at water plant
– High Service Pump
– Waste water exam/Thursday
– Candidate filing deadline reminder – noon on June 1st – Sandy, Tim, Elsie
Old business –
– Property nuisances: Janes, sent letter to Dennis and Jamie Hatcher; letter to Jamie was returned not deliverable. –complaint about grass height and one trailer home at small trailer park on Clark St.
– Gas line/meter cap off at PRIDE- estimate $500
– Modern Home Sales parking ½ house on Elmore tomorrow (Tuesday) for a few hours (Marlene Hackathorn’s home)