LECOMPTON AGENDA June 05, 2017
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Richard Kenny – drive way tube
– Taylor Dietz – Initial bldg. discussion/plans for N. Jones Street
– Paul Bahnmaier – update on rates for Museums
– Yard nuisances updates/Review (?) Belinda Janes, Jeff Morris, Dennis Hatcher, Troy Pfeffer, Pat Ragan (small trailer park)
– Salt Brine Tank/Clean out – review ACE bid
– Wastewater exam results – Passed!
– Update on lift stations – Quigleys
– MPO BAC (metropolitan planning organization bicycle advisory committee) – representative
– Late cancellations on CB use/refund rental fee (?)
– (Get signatures for CD)
– AT&T Long distance service renewal
Old business –
New business –
– Part time application review
– PRIDE building – Mrs. Duncan painting class has own key/pass code
– Woodson county summer overlay – city improving shoulder?
– Store T.T. day games in City Hall?