LECOMPTON AGENDA November 06, 2017
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– USD #343 –Water cost – leak- reduction request
– Deanna Posik – review home for site before ordering
Jeff Heiman –
– Nuisance properties
• Ragan 344 Clark
• Janes 410 E. Woodson
– Salt brine tank
– Bids for Backhoe
Old business –
– Water meters for business units downtown – Planning Commission recommendation on zoning change
o Sewer for businesses downtown
– Ice House update (?)
– Douglas County Emergency Management donation/update: PLES 2nd, 3rd, 4th graders and they would love to come out to present at Summer Foods next summer.
– PRIDE project completed
New business –
– Summer Foods Program – Update –Mary Jane Hoffer
– Nex-tech agreement
– Jim Long – end of year financial recommendations.