LECOMPTON AGENDA November 20, 2017
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Mike Leming – roadside ditch rock (?)
– 1000 E. Woodson/Gustin water supply
– 506 to 502 Jones street water line
– Salt brine tank – Repair work scheduled for 12/4 (They may be here next week) – $10206.00
– Bids for Backhoe
– Signature for audit engagement letter for Jim Long Accounting
Old business –
– Nuisance properties
• Ragan 344 Clark
• Janes – has started porch work
– Sewer for businesses downtown
– Zoning amendment/Ordinance for commercial district
New business –
– Nuisance complaint regarding a black dog Mike/Dore Jones @ 537 Boone St.
– RE: Building requirements – on the stemwall for foundation, does the exterior wall have to be water proofed before backfill? Does drain-tile have to be installed before backfill: Does the foundation wall need to be 6” or 8” thick? Do we require a sump pump in the crawlspace or not?
– Certified Election results