LECOMPTON AGENDA May 7, 2018
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Paul Bahnmaier – Ks. State historical site concerns
Jamie Hatcher – Hatcher residence at 130 E. Woodson/questions
Leeanne Cremmit – questions re: building at 637 Whitfield (old Faulk home)
Jeff Heiman –
– Updates on Clark street properties/inspection by Dg. Co. on 344 Clark D
– Review/approve salt bids
– Lagoon concerns
– Sent dog letter to Vicky Wells (possible grey/white pit bull): her dog escaped her yard, made it to the neighbors house and hoped the neighbors fence getting into the neighbors back yard. This dog also growled and behaved somewhat aggressively (through a screen door) toward a teenager that was in the home.
– Randall Electric is not interested in replacing light at top of tower.
Old business –
– 520 E. Third: the property owner stopped in, he made it back from New Mexico, he asked to have until June 15th to make the repairs to the home. Thought he would have his truck back by then and be able to take care of the repairs.
– Waterline/main replacement work specifications for bids
New business –
– Speed limit signs on side roads/children playing signs