LECOMPTON AGENDA June 18, 2018
Open City Council Meeting
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Burton Fourdine – scrap pickup question
Building Permit for Winery
Paul Bahnmaier – Re: pioneer tombstones – relocation Maple Grove Cemetery
– Bid for water tower light – Capital Electric Bid came in at $2475.00
Old business –
– Sewer service for downtown businesses – discuss
– 520 E. Third St. – Property owner stopped back by today, he said he has been trying to do some work on the property, the truck he was waiting to get out of the shop, he finally got back, but the motor locked up on it. He has a friend who is going to lend him a truck and he plans to have the roof taken care of by 2nd week of July.
New business –
– City Park Tree maintenance
– Jim Long – needed more time to work on budget and couldn’t make it this meeting: to we want to hold a special meeting to review budget or review at next meeting July 2nd meeting?