LECOMPTON AGENDA November 19, 2018
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – November 5, 2018
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Brady Reimer – Trash service rates Inland waste & Trash bins (1 year left of service – renew end of 2019)
– Call requesting dog letter be sent to the Klemme’s they have a Rottweiler and a Schnauzer that they let out off leash to use the bathroom. The dogs go over to the neighbors and bark and growl at the resident and her child when they are outside playing. Just requesting that they put dogs on a lead or something.
Old business –
New business –
– Erin Herschell appointment to City Planning Commission
– Capitol Christmas tree coming through town on 11/20 @ Perry Middle School 2pm
– Office Closed 11/22 & 11/23 for Thanksgiving
– Park lighting/Santa visit 12/8 from 6:30-8