LECOMPTON AGENDA December 3, 2018
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – November 19th, 2018
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Brady Reimer – Inland Waste solid waste disposal – Contract and charges
Brooke Viola – land purchase/temp housing – options/discussion
Jeff Heiman –
Old business –
– Move city limit sign:
County Response: Lynley,
We Had a chance to discuss with Keith yesterday. It was decided to move the south city limit sign to the location where the city has annexed on both sides of the road. We plan to get locates and move the sign in the near future. Please let me know if you would like to discuss. I should be back in the office later today.
New business –
– Building permit extension Taylor Dietz – 30 day ext.
– 2nd council meeting in January (?) (meetings scheduled 1/7,1/14 &122)
– Huston letter – (?) sent 11/26 – no reply
– Update: Kathleen Wallace – dog letter sent, registered 2 dogs.
– County Election Certification letter – results
– Santa event Saturday December 8th, 2018 @ 6:30p
– Consider paying out employee unused vacation time/comp time?
– 105 W. Woodson/Hackathorn lift station pump – It was tripped out, Rance looked at it and was unable to repair, called Kastl plumbing, they came out late Friday evening to look at it, everything they tried kept tripping out the breaker, they couldn’t seem to fix it, so they replaced the pump and it is up and working again (they will be billing us).