LECOMPTON AGENDA January 7, 2019
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – December 17th, 2018
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Jeff Heiman –
Old business –
– City limit sign repairs (?)
– Payout some of Rance’s comp time?
New business –
– Interstate Elevator contract renewal – $1013.11 (increase of $48.24) – (roughly a $45 increase every year)
– Cereal Malt Beverage update ordinance
– Thoughts on Community Swimming pool – CDBG will have a 20 million development grant paying up to 50% of the development of the new pool. (Release of grant availability 21st)
– Lot split for Leslie property approved by P/C and filed with Register of Deeds
– Kevin/Carmela Huston’s dog broke through fence came into neighbor’s yard, while they had kids and their own dog playing in their back yard. Dogs and Humans made it into the home, but neighbors were concerned that the dogs might attack the kids or their dogs. Ask that the Huston’s repair fence and let dogs out on lead rope.
– Kelley’s complaint about dog at 449 Boone St. at the Nicole Banman property. The dog is a nuisance. When the home owner lets out the dog, the dog is not leashed and it gets into the Kelleys trash, knocking it over and dragging it around. Other neighbors have the same problem. Asking that the home owners let dog out on leash.