LECOMPTON AGENDA March 2, 2020
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – February 18th, 2020
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Kelsey Heavin – HNTB representative to talk about South Lawrence Traffic-way
Dave Glen – issue with speed bump on 7th street.
Jeff Heiman –
– Dog issue – Grade School – same dog loose in 2 weeks
– South-Crest Subdivision sewer service repair bids
Old business –
New business –
– Mary Sue Sledd – Easter Candy donation
– Territorial day donation – consideration
– Support letter for fire district/consolidation