LECOMPTON AGENDA May 18, 2020
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – April 6, 2020
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Monitoring Cameras installed this week
– Signs for natural waste installed – surveillance signs are ordered
Old business –
– Feedback from Tanya Hackathorn regarding dog issue.
– Resolution on 339 Halderman – updates on possible inspections of house (if any)
– Re-opening City Council Meetings
New business –
– Kids riding on go-kart in street on neighbor’s yard – Letter mailed
– Yard sales/ flea market? (Territorial Day committee is not participating but Kathy Paslay and Scott Clements would still like to hold a flea market event, at a possible later date in June?)
– Thoughts on allowing CB rentals in June?
– Budget discussion for 2021