LECOMPTON AGENDA July 6, 2020
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – June 15, 2020
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Kathy Paslay: Flea Market
– Dave Devore – BG Consultants contract – CDBG grant for storage building/City shop
– Jason Hoskinson – BG consultants re: sidewalk improvement project –
– Garrett Nordstrom – Governmental Assistance Services LMI contract
– Jim Long 2021 Budget
– Letter for Dg. Co. Sherriff code enforcement for animal control – Angie Caylor: dog bite incident
– Tech needs for live streaming city meetings and away from office work.
– Michael Shields said yes to P/C appointment
Old business –
– 339 Halderman cleanup progress:
– Jeff Lamfers from KRWA is going to have a conference call/preliminary hearing call re: the workmans comp claim – July 7th – coming to office to hold conference call.
New business –