LECOMPTON AGENDA October 5, 2020
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – September 21st, 2020
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Paul Bahnmaier – I-70 interchange name –
– 2nd Street Lift station pump update
– Water leak on 2nd street – repaired/Torgeson trenching
– Float/Aerator – Lagoon cell 1
– Sidewalk project update – Resolution for sidewalk grant
– Report from residents in town regarding teens threatening younger kids at park, causing problems
– Pitney Bowes Contract
– Dirt work at City park/city hall
Old business –
New business –
– Tunnel on PRIDE HVAC room – needs new rubber roof
– 2 complaints water is too soft, hard to wash soap off of hands (1 from Halderman St., 1 from Jones ST.)
– Christmas Decorations – any additional needs?
– Santa event? Christmas light contest? – do we still want to do these activities?