LECOMPTON AGENDA May 17, 2021
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – May 5, 2021
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Maintenance building is up – finishing and flooring next couple weeks
– Streets have been marked for patching
– Water hydrant in at Lane
– 339 Halderman updates (Greg Trendel) (if any)
– 520 E. 3rd (David Burbank) Sent letter RE: caved in roof on the addition – no updates
– 421 Elmore (Willis) Sent letter RE: individuals living in camper – no response
– 449 Boone (Nicole Banman) Sent letter RE: individuals living in camper bus – responded (may be at mtg.)
– Salt bid approval
Old business –
– Mural is done – Looks awesome!
New business –
• Look at connection rates for new utilities.
• AARP – Funding: Thoughts on where best to utilize the funds for city improvements.
o Funds can be used for revenue loss, infrastructure (including water/sewer or broadband)