LECOMPTON AGENDA August 2, 2021
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – July 19, 2021
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Electrical bids for lift station/lagoons power pole (if any)
– Alley updates (If any behind 432 Elmore) – what are we waiting on, next steps
– Windows 1st floor privy rooms at PRIDE building.
– Update wastewater operator sharing with Ozawkie
– Trick o’ Treat Elmore street
New business –
– Lawrence – Douglas County Fire/EMS : Expectations, concerns, priorities
Jeff Heiman –
– Sent letter 1st class and certified return receipt to Greg Trendel regarding weeds in rear yard at 339 Halderman.
– Form a pedestrian plan working group to facilitate conversations regarding improved pedestrian access in our community. Or thoughts from City Council regarding this request from Douglas County Technical Advisory Committee.