LECOMPTON AGENDA November 1, 2021
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – October 18, 2021
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Updates property at 520 E. Third (David Burbank)
– Radiant heat bids for maintenance building
– Jim Hicks was contacted regarding the shoulder work along Woodson Ave. he said he has us on schedule to be completed within next couple of weeks.
– Skid steer and trailer on purple wave?
– Update Property 520 E. Third – David Burbank property – order or violation sent
– Water plant update – Dunco install head starting 10/28
– Maintenance building updates – (if any) Gas/Electric – Compare radiant heat bids
– Jayhawk Utility Software Renewal
– Update – Additional ARPA funds distributed to city $295.13
New business –
– Lecompton Community Pride received designation of Community Pride of Excellence Award
– Christmas decorations – do we want to purchase any new pieces? Do our pole decorations still look and function okay, or do they need rebuilt?