November 15, 2021 LECOMPTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
7:00 P.M. Mayor Jimmy Wilkins brought the Lecompton City Council Meeting to order at 327 Elmore St. Lecompton, KS. Council Members Tim McNish, Mary Jane Hoffer, Stephanie Confer, Owen Mallonee and Matt Roberts were present at roll call. The following were also present: City Superintendent Rance Roberts and City Clerk Lynley Sanford. No resident or township members in attendance.
Owen Mallonee motioned to approve the meeting minutes for November 1, 2021 Stephanie Confer seconded the motion. Motion passed 5 yeas, 0 nays
Mary Jane Hoffer motioned to approve the bills before the council, Matt Roberts seconded the motion.
Motion passed 5 yeas, 0 nays
– Update – were able to get Jim Hicks contacted regarding award on concrete work, he agreed he is still behind schedule, we were able to get out of the agreement for him to do the work . Now contracted with Chuck Keifer with All about Construction to complete the project.
– Burbank property on Third Street – time to repair expires on December 7th.
– Have a KDHE water inspection on 11/16
– Update City Council Holiday Parade on 12/4 -5:30-6. Santa arrives at 6pm on Fire Truck at end of parade. Even indoors at Community Building.
New Business –
– City Council discussed concerns regarding the newly consolidated fire district.
7:23 PM – Stephanie Confer motioned to adjourn. Mary Jane Hoffer seconded the motion.
Motion passed 5 yays, 0 nays
Lynley Sanford, City Clerk