LECOMPTON AGENDA December 06, 2021
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – November 15th, 2021
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Josh Taylor – Lecompton Emergency Operations Plan –
o Resolution accepting LEOP/DCEOP Resolution 313
Jeff Heiman –
– Maintenance building Gas service; Electric Service
– Maintenance building update on pad progress
– Update on work to begin on Alley
– Lagoon Aerator update
– Update meeting info with Jeff Lamfers/KRWA
– 3 accounts that have had people move out and final balances have not been paid. All accounts together total $106.09. 1 Account holder has very recently moved with a nominal balance. They would have 30 days to pay. The other two accts are over 30 days.
– Update council on resident “flux ”- 14 new residents this year, 5 in the last 30 days.
New business –
– Update from KDHE water inspection – No major inadequacies found.
– Chapel at Lecompton – Discussion
– Discuss options for city shop at 720 E, Woodson
– Discuss Dg. County Animal Control Ord. changes – look to pass resolution allowing Sheriff to help with animal control in City Limits of Lecompton.
– Payout remaining vacation time for employees for final payroll?