LECOMPTON AGENDA December 20, 2021
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – December 6th, 2021
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Burbank property on 3rd street. Time expired for improvement on 12/7
– Maintenance building update Gas service; Electric Service
– Maintenance building update on pad progress – on hold until utilities completed
– Chapel at Lecompton – feedback from Jeff – What next
– Transfer funds at year end –
– Funds donated from Dave Hill/Mid-America Bank for E-commerce, what would we like to do with the funds for economic development?
– Resident called concerned regarding speed of school buses in the morning and evening. Would be interested in school zone being extended.
– Christmas light contest winners 1st, 2nd, 3rd
– Sidewalk project update
– RWD #6 would like to keep a key for CB they use it 1x per month for meetings – how does the council feel about that?
Jimmy – update city council on E-community revolving loan fund information