LECOMPTON AGENDA April 4th, 2022
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – March 21st, 2022
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Sandy Gantz – Donation Perry –Lecompton Community Library and summer events
Jennifer Smith – Possible occasional use of CB for Cub-scouts
Richard Wingfield – Sewer line questions and other questions
– Dog attack incident
– Gas line is in at the maintenance building
– Spring cleanup – Sunday – 4/24 1p-4p meet at pride – cleaning trash/litter out of Lecompton
– Chris Alexander was contacted to remove the tree in the alley behind the post office
– AG insurance – paperwork signed –
Old business –
– David Burbank property – the small addition with the collapsed roof has bene removed.
– Letter sent with Paul Bahnmaier in support of USPS reform and increased hours at the Lecompton Post Office.
– Additional information regarding credit card online bill payment options
New business –
– Properties of Concern: Jeff Morris – 405 E. Woodson ; Barn on Eisenhower – Richard Nichols; Mike Coffman property – 645 E. Second; Jamie Hatchers house – 130 E. Woodson; Dennis Stauffer 214 N. Elmore
– Review bids for park improvements
– Part time help