LECOMPTON AGENDA June 6, 2022
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – May 16th, 2022
– Richard Nichols – Vacant property at E 600Rd & Diagonal Road
– Mike Coffman – Property at 645 E. Second
– Steve Fisher – Property at 409 Whitfield – Request to move it to 6/20/2022
– Patricia Edwards – Property at 530 E. Third
– Jeff Morris – 405 E. Woodson
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Sarah Lock – 4H request to hold meetings at CB – for no charge or discounted rate?
– Review property conditions and next steps for the following properties/expiration of
– Discussion about changing City Code in regards to keep of animals/primarily dogs/cats to more coincide with Dg. Co. regulations and Lawrence Humane Society.
– Sold Equipment on Purple Wave
– Pride building – gutter leaking into Ft. Titus room
– Regional Hazard mitigation plan participation
– CDBG Public funding concerns for City Utility improvements
Old business –
– Update on summer help and part time help employees
New business –
– Appoint Casey to Dg Co Emergency Management Board to represent Lecompton for 2023
– Purchased 2017 F-250 City Truck