LECOMPTON AGENDA July 5, 2022
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – June 20, 2022
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Public Hearing continuance:
– Richard Nichols – Vacant property at E. 600rd & Diagonal Rd.
– Mike Coffman – Property at 645 E. seconds
– Steve Fisher – Property at 409 Whitfield
– Patricia Edwards – Property at 530 E. Third
– Jeff Morris – 405 E. Woodson
– Gone 7/20-7/22 (Wednesday – Friday)
– Decide Revenue Neutral Rate for 2023 Budget
– Pedestrian plan was just for Councils review from last meeting
Old business –
– Street hole – Curb inlet box
– De-annexation request and steps moving forward – an amendment or new request is anticipated.
o Richard Nichols provided an updated request. Working on coordinating an initial special meeting of the planning commission to review request.
– Employee advertising –
New business –
– Complaint received regarding grass height at empty lots on 300 Whitfield/300 Isacks – Emery Clark
Would you like violation letter sent from Jeff?
– Meter for open use at utility pole –
– Climate Action Plan – update from meeting
City improvements project status updates:
• Project considerations: 1. Digital corner Marquee
2. Re-landscape Park to include back fill eroded areas around pavilion and stairs, playground edging, new sand, improved grass, remove concrete from “coil spring” rockers; consider additional equipment.
3. Cedar fascia boards around pavilion roof need replaced, Pavilion needs power washed and re-sealed.