LECOMPTON AGENDA September 19, 2022
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – September 6, 2022
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
Karen Willey – Introductions county commissioner
Jeff Heiman – Update with City Council
– 405 E. Woodson – Jeff Morris
– Weed nuisance letters sent to Eleanor Lohman (Update), Stauffer 214 N. Elmore (Update), and Brazee Lilly LLC (sent letter just last week, no updates)
– Kyle does not have an EPA license to buy refrigerant.
– Sidewalk update – Spoke with Jason Hoskinson at BG consultants – may be able to add stairs at PRIDE building, discussed other portions of the project. Get final “plan” to KDOT and then start holding public meetings – tentatively let out for bid in April/May, project start next summer and complete early fall (3-5 month project)
Old business –
– Park rehab bids – Ricks Lawn/Landscape
– Street hole – Curb inlet box
New business –