LECOMPTON AGENDA April 3, 2023
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – March 20th, 2023
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Shannon Wells W/Dg Co Humane Society to discuss animal control partnership
– Recognition Rance KRWA Waste Water Operator of the year awarded to Rance Roberts
– Marsha Pohl attend a council meeting talk about CUP to be considered for Solar field S. of Lecompton – & wind turbines
– Kathy Paslay – Sidewalk input
– Sandy Gantz – PL Community Library summer reading program
Jeff Heiman –
– Any property updates from 530 E. Third or 405 E. Woodson Ave.
o Jeff Morris called, said he has ordered shingles for the roof of the Woodson Ave house and should have the roof done in the next 2 weeks.
– Updated chip n’ seal bid
– Flowers for City beds/planters – New person recommendation
New business –
– Extension request for 22-293 @ 339 Halderman – 120 Days
– Ordinance for sewer rate increase
Old business –
– Non-elected personnel wages
– Sidewalk- thoughts/new updates?