LECOMPTON AGENDA June 19, 2023
7:00pm – Open City Council Meeting
Approve minutes – June 5th, 2023
Public Comments are Welcome; please wait to be recognized by raising your hand.
(Please limit comments to five minutes and stay on topic at hand)
– Sidewalk- Easements and updates – Dave Swisher easement counteroffer
– Jeff Morris property
– Water line leak at 7th/Jones
– 2024 Budget – Revenue Neutral Rate – does the City have intentions of exceeding rate? Will set budget hearing and Revenue Neutral Rate hearing at a future meeting.
– No updates from Planning Commission, there was not a quorum for their last meeting
New business –
– Appointment to Dg. Co. ER management Board – For now leave vacancy, if we can find someone to fill position Mayor can appoint at that time.
– City trucks – snow plow/dump bed, spreader
– Side by side for meter reading, sidewalk maintenance, and general utility use.
Old business –
– Update on Street repairs/Jones/7th street.
– Thoughts on Website/Jennifer Smith proposal & Additional proposal
– Thoughts on bids for codification